Sunday, October 11, 2009

Richard Miller: This is How We Dream 1 and 2

Dream
I thought this video was both amazing as well as interesting. Mr. Miller made a good point, our teachers are not prepared for this type of teaching or learning. Yet, most of the things he talked about have already taken place. Our world is already in the time where we use electrics more than anything else. I believe that students of today will continue to learn more and more when it comes to technology.

When Mr. Miller talked about negropronte I was shocked! This got me thinking what the results will be for our future going in this direction. To think that there will be bots that can go around and gather information from around the world.

I believe I would be ready to write with multimedia. I also believe if the schools were more technologically centered then students will be ready for the future. This technology will help children learn, collaborate, and invent.

To watch This is How We Dream 1 and 2 click here.

2 comments:

  1. As educators our job is becoming bigger and bigger. We must do whatever it takes to be prepared. Although, after taking edm 310, we should be ready for anything lol!

    ReplyDelete