Saturday, September 19, 2009

Did You Know 4.0

Did you know 4.0

The video Did You Know 4.0 surprised me with a lot of facts that I did not realize. At the same time, I am not surprised because everyday the world is changing with technology. It makes you wonder what the world would be like 25 years from now.

I wasn't that surprised about the cell phones as most teenagers text constantly. Now a days you can surf the web, download songs, watch and download videos. Even though one million books published each year most people would rather download their books to their cell phone and I'll bet by this time next year cell phones will be able to do even more. I also can not believe that 250 million people visit youtube and twitter but yet these sites weren't even around six years ago. Another thing that surprised me was that 2 million people have T.V.s in their bathrooms. I've been hearing that print circulation was going down, magazines are going out of business, and local papers are struggling to make ends meet.

1 comment:

  1. Take a look at my post 1 Minute! It is amazing how fast things are changing.

    ReplyDelete