Sunday, September 13, 2009

What I've learned about Podcasting

In watching Langwitches Blog-The Magic of Learning to understand how to make a podcast. One thing you need to do is to decide what theme and purpose you would want the podcast to have. Also you want to be sure to keep it fun as well as to choose a topic appropriate for the age level of the viewers.

I would need to know what age group I was addressing my podcast to, to insure that the material would interest them. You need to be sure that you sound excited and that you enjoy what you are talking about. I think the best way to make a podcast would be to allow viewers to see who was speaking to them.
Some other sites I visited that you might enjoy:
The Education Podcasting Network
Judy Scharf Podcast Collection
EDM 310 Class Podcasts from last semester

2 comments:

  1. I think your comments are spot on about podcasting. In fact, they are very much in line with what a group of our experienced student podcasters had to say themselves when they were asked to create a movie explaining about podcasting
    http://kpetv.blogspot.com/2008/02/podcasting-with-kpe-in-2007.html

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete