Saturday, September 19, 2009

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture

Randy Pausch
Randy Pausch moto "Brick walls are there for a reason.....". Basically he is letting us know that the brick wall did not stand in his way from achieving his dreams. Even through his condition he was able to live his life with his head held high. It is people like him that make others strive for their dreams.

His speech was extremely motivating. He was upbeat and funny yet at the same time he liked to crack jokes. Even though he was dying he made it feel like he had made peace with that fact. He found that he could help other people fulfill their dreams by reliving some of the situations he had gone through.

I can relate to Mr. Pausch's speech about not letting brick walls stand in your way. I too have several disabilities that could have stopped my childhood dreams. I learned at the age of 6 that I could not let people or things stand in my way.

For Randy Pausch's Last Lecture click here.

1 comment: